Alphabet Photography (Part Three)

Having completed the Alphabet Photograph task, I am aware of certain things that might have turned out better if they had been conducted differently. The first of these is that Tina and I used different cameras to take our photographs which resulted in different sized photographs at different resolutions. Whilst this is not a major problem in terms of appearance, it was certainly time consuming when it came to re-sizing the files to suite the others. (There was also an issue with portrait/landscape photos, though only a minute amount were landscape so it wasn’t too much of an issue to re-size them).

Although I think that the theme of our alphabet was interesting, it might have been easier to find nicer letters if we hadn’t limited ourselves to purely household items. Regardless of this, I still think that we compiled a good set of letters.

On the whole, however, I think that Tina and I did a good job with this task and that the majority of our letters are very clear as to what they are.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s